Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jays Game

Just got back from the Jays game against the Red Sox. I must say that I was a little emabarrassed to be a baseball fan in Canada today. There were a ton of Red Sox fans, which is to be expected, but the hole atmosphere was really bush league at the Rogers Centre. All the crap they have going on there in between innings and all the gimmicks they run are stupid and exhausting. We don't act like fans of the game at the Rogers Centre, but more like a bunch of idiots that want to do everything but watch the game. I could see the looks the Red Sox fans were giving to each other and I felt the same way. Only problem is, I am from Toronto and am lumped with all the other idiots that cheer louder for a free sandwich than a clutch base hit. We have had this team for thirty years and still act like we are expansion team fans.

No comments: